- Mitch Soule (Kirkland): $5,000
- George & Norma Reece (Bellevue): $5,000 combined
- Russell & Julie Zylstra (Medina): $5,000 combined
- Rocky Tannehill (Medina): $2,500
- Neil & Gail Schoeber (Issaquah): $2,500 combined
With the exception of Russell & Julie Zylstra, I have confirmed that all of the above individuals are associated with The City Church in one form or another. Just Google "Mitch Soule Church," and you'll see what I mean. There are many other contributors from outside of Renton that I haven't been able to associate with the City Church (including the Zylstras), but I'd venture to say that the vast majority of Cheryl Haskins' funding is coming from church members. That's a guess, not a statement of fact.
Must be nice to have wealthy pastors and parishioners at your disposal. Too bad for Cheryl that none of them seem to live in working-class Renton.